The company Bio Berry gathers:
- 1000 hectares of farms
- 350 organic farms in Poland
- 3000 tons of the total production of organic fruits
Production and quality control
In order to ensure the highest quality of our products:
- We select the farms according to high standards.
- We monitor each step of the production process in detail from sowing or planting to the harvesting, processing and delivering of the finished product to the customer.
- We carry out regular trainings on organic production, quality and hygiene rules for our suppliers. We provide our farmers with content-related support of trained advisors.
- We keep taking product and soil samples in order to check them for substances which are prohibited in organic farming. All tests are performed in independent, outside, accredited laboratories.
- We carry out random inspections of organic farms in different periods of plant growth.
All Bio Berry farms are EU-certified and they have additional certificates of Bio Swiss and Naturland.
What does the processing management mean?
- We set production standards according to the requirements of our customers.
- Thanks to the cooperation with numerous cold stores and processing plants, we can fully meet the needs of our customers.
- We have a customized control system, corresponding to the individual needs of our customers.
- Fruits are processed in certified facilities which meet our high standards (HACCP, ISO 22000, BRC, kosher certificate).
- In order to ensure high and individual standards to our customers, we control the quality in the cold storages during the delivery of raw materials, the processing and after the receipt of the finished product.
Bio Berry Poland holds the following certifications:
- Organic Certificate for the EU-market: PL-EKO-01-9785
- BIO SUISS
All the Bio Berry farms hold EU-certificates.
Our farms also hold certificates „Bio Swiss” and „Naturland”.